How can we help you?
Bitrex Global Education is responsible for guiding the students to reach higher goals in education and career. The education counselors interview the students to understand their inclination and assist them to find the right course in the right college. Bitrex Global Education provides an abundance of information about colleges and various courses in Medical, Dental, Engineering, Science, Pharmacy, Nursing, Commerce, Law, Management and many more. As an online education platform, Bitrex Global Education helps to counsel the students on college admissions in and around Karnataka.
Recognition and Approvals
These are the list of various recognitions and approvals that are provided by recognized institutions to the professionals.
- Medical Council of India (MCI)- MBBS, MD, MS & PG Diploma
- Dental Council of India (DCI)- BDS & MDS
- Central Council of Homoeopathy (CCH)- BHMS & MD (Hom)
- Indian Nursing Council (INC)- GNM, BSc(N), Pcb(N) & MSc(N)
- Pharmacy Council of India (PCI)- Bpharm. & Mpharm
- All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
- Directorate General of Civil Aviation (AME & Commercial Pilot)
- BAR Council of India- LLB & LLM
- National Council For Teacher Education: B.Ed, M.Ed, D.Ed & TTC
- Directorate General for Shipping: Marine Engineering & Nautical Science
- Indian Council for Agricultural Research (ICAR)
- Council of Architecture (COA)- B.Arch, M.Arch
- Indian Association of Physiotherapists (IAP)- BPT, MPT
- Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM)- BAMS, MD (AYURVEDA), UNANI, SIDDHA (B.S.M.S)
- Academy of Hospital Administration
- Indian Confederation for Healthcare Accreditation (ICHA)
- All India Management Association (AIMA)
- Association of Indian Universities (AIU)
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- National Association of Career Colleges (NACC)
We all have something in our mind when it comes to our career but it might seem impossible to achieve whatever we dream without a career plan. Although the future might seem like an extremely uncertain ride, a solid career plan can serve as a reliable roadmap to take for where you need to go. Without proper goals, most people will find it difficult to focus on one thing at one time.
A significant number of people want a career plan to land up with their dream job. Having a realistic career plan will help in the personal growth of a person. It will give them a goal in their life. Without a goal to strive for, most people will find it very difficult to gain skills that will make them more valuable in the business world. When you plan for the future and set a specific timeline to accomplish things that you want to achieve, it will ensure that you never lose motivation along the way.
Before moving on how to plan your career, a student must know the right questions to ask themselves. For instance,
- Who am I?
- What are my skills and talents?
- How to nurture these skills and talents?
- Where should I go to nurture my skills and talents?
- When is the right time to think of my career opportunities with my skills and talents?
- Why should I focus on one thing at one time?
Now that we have planted the right questions on your head, you have to come up with your own answers. Once you have the answers, you can move on to the next step.
How to plan your career?
- Identify your skills: Make a refined list of skills that you think you have. You can ask your teachers to give you a skill report or you can go through your academic report card and make your own analysis.
- Prioritize: Decide which skills you want to nurture so that you can make a career out of it. You have to prioritize it. Think of your top skills and find out if that is important to you or not. Take the help of a career advisor, to find out the right opportunities.
- Make a comparison: Once you have all the information available in front of you, it is easier to make a comparison among the top choices.
- Consider all the factors: Before reaching the final decision, consider all the factors beyond personal preferences. Like, the demand of the field you chose and if you are ready to take the additional risk. If needed, take advise from your family and friends.
- Make a choice: Finally, make a choice and stick to it.
The students are offered free counselling on the basis of that they are guided with what course would be best of them.